Perhaps you are aware, but perhaps not. We offer free software demos. And now that you know, you should also know why.
At some point in any company, software to help the business run faster, better and more efficiently will have to be evaluated. Small companies who run on spreadsheets don’t get to be big companies by staying on spreadsheets, meaning everybody needs software! With that in mind, it is important to understand how software demos are typically handled and why we are different.
The most common way to evaluate software is by installing an evaluation version of the software and attempting to use it in real life in your own business environment. The problem with this method is that it doesn’t produce the best results for you, or the software company, for that matter.
This method creates problems when evaluating companies like yourself have to install the software and then run into issues off the bat between the new software and existing systems. These problems require the evaluator to halt the process to contact tech support before they’ve even seen how the software works.
Not only will the company feel annoyed at the delay, but it becomes a productivity delay, creating downtime in an already drawn-out process of trying to buy software.
The typical length of time required to make a purchasing decision about software from the evaluation process to the final decision is eight to 20 or more weeks, depending on the type of software needed and the number of people involved. Companies now often have everyone from the CEO to the IT tech to the secretary involved in the buying process – making the number of people involved in a software buying decision anywhere from 3 to more than 25 on any given sale.
If the process is this difficult to start with, why make it harder by giving you a program to work through on your own from start to finish?
We feel the best way to visualize how our software could fit with your company’s goals and needs, is by going through a live online software demo at a time convenient for you. Our free software demos take anywhere from 30 minutes to more than an hour. It all depends on what you need for your business and how many questions you’d like to discuss. Our demos are not pre-recorded and are tailored to what you want to see.
Here is how they work:
- First, you contact us by calling or requesting an online demo here on our Web site.
- We will contact you as soon as possible to schedule the demo at a time that works best for you.
- You will be sent an invitation to Join A Meeting online by clicking on the link and calling the number provided to you to join the conference call. This will give you the ability to view our computers from the comfort of your own office. As many people as you want to attend the accounting software demo from your company can click on the link and join the conference call.
- Our support technicians will walk through the software to give a general overview of how it works. By getting your input and understanding how you operate your business, we can tailor the demo to show you the functions that will maximize your productivity for each revenue distribution and save you time.
- After we have been able to answer any questions and show you what features are “make-or-break” for you to make a decision, the next step is up to you.
Our number one goal is to show potential buyers how our oil and gas accounting software can really work for their business. We want it to be a great fit for your company as well as for ours. Downloading links for demonstration versions of the software won’t answer your questions, nor will it help us see how you could best use the software.
What if you could speed up the process for buying the oil and gas accounting software you need, just by going through an online demo? Cut out days or weeks of your evaluation process by getting all your questions answered at once. Instantly see for yourself if the software has the features needed to run your business. What’s the cost to you? An hour of your time.
Request a free accounting software demo today and see how our oil and gas software can fit with your business.